Webinar: An Introduction to Polarion ALM
Where and when
Thursday I 09.03.2017
10 am London I 11 am Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris I 12 pm Cairo I 1 pm Moscow
Complimentary webinar on your computer (60 minutes)
A consistent Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) allows for a faster, more reliable, and better structured implementation of software projects. In the past, “Trial and Error” as part of software development was a common approach. Now, it’s the perfect time to take the next step towards professional software development.
In this complimentary webinar, we provide an introduction to Polarion ALM - a holistic solution to significantly improve your development projects. You will get valuable insights how to shorten time-to-market, avoid product liability and raise Customer Experience to a higher level.
- Fast and productive development with predefined workflows and templates (e. g. V-model, Waterfall, Scrum)
- Time savings with the reuse of requirements and test cases
- Offline exchange of requirements and test cases with customers and other divisions
- Enable compliance and comprehensive reporting
- Automatic implementation of test cases
- Integration of test automation tools
- Easy and effective variants management