SWISSED17 is due to take place on Monday, 4th September 2017 at Lake Side Zürich. The SSSE have again chosen to use EasyChair for managing the event programme.
SWISSED17 Theme: Conquering complex conundrums through Systems Engineering education
Presenters are encouraged to submit presentations relating to both the SWISSED17 Theme and at least one of the topics below:
- Defense & Aerospace
- Medical Devices
- Diverse SE topics
Interested presenters in the field of Systems Engineering are encouraged to submit a proposal for a presentation of 30 minutes + 5 minutes questions and answers.
Note: Presenters do not need to submit a Paper for SWISSED17, only abstract and presentation.
• Final Submission of IP form, photos, abstracts + biographies: 30th April.
• Draft programme to be released: 26th May.
• Draft presentations to be submitted by: 16th June.
• Reviews by SWISSED17 committee completed by: 21st July.
• Final presentations to be submitted by: 18th August.
• SWISSED17 event: 4th September.
• Release of SWISSED17 presentations online: 18th September 2016.
For more Information, please follow the Presenters Guidelines, that you can download >>>here<<<.